Sunday, August 12, 2012

Untouchable: The Preview

*blows dust off blog* Wow. Well, let me just say I'm not dead, I've been writing. http://pinterest.com/sofiaharper/untouchable/ <----That's part of what the story looks like if I could tell it in pictures.

And it's so out of my comfort zone. I don't write paranormal. I've written some but up until this book have only completed one other. A YA paranormal at that. Yeah, I could type until my fingers bled on a contemporary romance. Paranormals are another animal. No pun intended.

So, that's why I've been silent and all introverted. But what's the point of this post? Brain gibberish. I've finished the book. YAY! I'll get started on my last revisions of The One I Want (a contemporary romance. YAY!) It's a friends to lovers story. It's something I'll bribe give my editor whenever we're done with A Hot Dose of Trouble.

So, if you don't hear from me in a month or so...I'm revising this book ----> http://pinterest.com/sofiaharper/the-one-i-want/

2 comments:

  1. Great job! So glad to hear you're writing so much. And I love your Pinterest boards. But then, you know that, since I repin you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not mind the repin love. Most of favs are repinned from someone else. lol

      And, yes, I've been trying to write as much as I can. Soon I'll have to work regular hours and then poof.

      Delete