Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Great Delirious News To Announce

I've been sitting on some fan-tab-bulous news for close to a month. You don't know how hard it is for me to keep something like this bottled up. Just to alleviate some of the pressure I'd approach strangers on the street and tell them. And then giggle like a loon. So who would they tell? No one.

 But now I can tell the world. *bounce* Entangled Publishing has offered me a contract to publish (tentatively titled) Romancing the Hammock. My contemporary romance about a chick who gets stranded and the guy who comes to her rescue. I'll come up with a better blurb later. What's important this book that I love oh so deliriously is going to be published. CELEBRATE with me in the comments.

Now I've got a whole lot more people to tell. *bounce* Like everyone in this known universe.

16 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!!! *throws glittery confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard many, many good things about Entangled! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo excited for you!!!!! Congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats from a fellow Entangled Pub author!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Aubrie! Thanks for the congrats.

      Delete
  5. Congrats, Sofia! Welcome to the Entangled family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo goo! That is so cool! (And well-deserved, too!) One of my CPs is pubbed with them, and she really likes them.

    By the way, I have to hold myself back on Pinterest so I don't re-pin every single one of your posts. They are all so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Caryn!

      Go ahead and re-pin away. I do that to some people too and feel bad, stalkerish, for two seconds and then get over it. lol

      Delete
  7. Great news and congratulations, Sofia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the congrats Rachel and Savannah! I'm still so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is super news, and you do need to tell literally everyone! Unfortunately once the contract is in place, the marketing begins and goes on... and on... and on. It's the unavoidable downside. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The unavoidable downside has begun, but thankfully I have received the second round of edits yet. I'm still in the blissfully happy stage. Will enjoy it while it lasts. 'Cause it's all downhill from here. lol

      Delete